<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130824?origin\x3dhttp://destiny-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 16, 2008

Okie Father's day is offically over with a BANG of relief!
now left e debrief for this event and $$$ matters =)
All the party, all the prayer cards and all the preparation for it.
But so far =)
All is going just fine.
I'm thanking my father my lord my saviour and my shoulder.
All paid off with you around.
With your guidance and your protection.
With your watchful eyes.
And your ears to hear my call to you.
I know you are always there.
I felt your LOVE!
And i know its true.
I'm sorry i deny you once.
And many times before.
I know you know when,
I do too.
Blame my acts,
Blame my self.
Blame Me
But I guess I just couldn't put myself into anyone's shoes.
The feelings and thoughts.
The meaning to accept what it is to be your will.
To help the person that you felt i can.
To be a concern person.
And to get to know them better.
I guess is just my childish self.
I just don't want to have such a thinking.
I felt it was against my will.
And i hate that feeling.
And so i prefer walking away.
Even as fate of random picked it up.
I know it was your hands.
And all the blame.
I can't put upon you.
I inflicted on others.
But I felt it was just going too far.
And if you pass it to me again.
I may do just the same.
I'm not ready my lord.
I know you feel I am.
But i want deny abit more.
I guess I can't make as small a sacrifice like this.
Though out of fun.
But that I deny.
I'm sorry for the hatred that grew that night.
But seriously consider your own feelings in this shoe.
Before you do a thing.
That feeling that night I'm still feeling deep.
Like a scar, a deep deep memory.
Not erasable.
shucks!

mystical illusions. 10:39 PM ♥

LISTEN UP!
Don't spasm!
Don't steal.
Copyrights observed!!

All about her!
ANDREA
Sweet, lovely, deadly
Think before approaching, approached while thinking


Child of Christ

Tell me what you THINK!

Say Hello to more.

Assorted M&Ms =)

AnDy
Estee =)
Nicholas
Mean-Zac who change his blog =(
Han Shop blog=(

Music Garage

Lily
Wendy

XMS
Jac
YanLing
JingYi
Zahirah
Pauline
Aini
ZhanYi

Trackers =)

Nicole
Esther
Kelly
Yvonne

W16K

Peigen
Faiz

W46P

Song Ren
Khad =)
Xin Rou
Sophia
Gordan

W67Q

Stephy
PeiLing
JiaQi
Carina
Alicia
Orange
LiPing
Misa
Jess

W65F

Fiqa
Welna

Churchie

Marcus
Iggy
Amanda Soh =)
Camy
Paul
Jan
Louis
Kevin
Betina
Paul
Kevin
Isabelle
Germaine
Mark
Abriel
Zac
AmandaPhua
Betina
Jochebed Older

Gratitude is thy name
Hosts: blogger photobucket
Fonts: dafont
Brushes: at0mica juvenile casualty
Designer: Sabrina
Editor: Photoshop Elements 5.0

Ghost of the past
December 2006 ♥
January 2007 ♥
March 2007 ♥
April 2007 ♥
May 2007 ♥
June 2007 ♥
July 2007 ♥
August 2007 ♥
September 2007 ♥
October 2007 ♥
November 2007 ♥
December 2007 ♥
January 2008 ♥
February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
June 2008 ♥
July 2008 ♥
August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
January 2009 ♥
February 2009 ♥
May 2009 ♥
June 2009 ♥
July 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥
December 2009 ♥
January 2010 ♥
February 2010 ♥
November 2010 ♥
January 2011 ♥

Sing with your HEART and the soul will listen
Artist: "Southborder"
Title: "With a smile"
ERASERHEADS lyrics
pps: Across happiness a rainbow appears

counter
graphical counter