<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130824?origin\x3dhttp://destiny-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 15, 2009

Truly, I have not blogged with my heart for so long...
So let's post a little something closer to the heart.
Goshh... Looking through some of the older post.
Made me think so much.
Look at how life is going for me.
All is so well, though some days are so blue.
I've got my happiness and my troubles.
Is not a boyfriend, I'm talking about.
But how each step was specially brought to me.
It is more of a personal life story.

Everything has always been fine.
All the small things I've seen made the biggest differences.
All the choices I've made, made a whirl pool of things.
All the blows that came to me,
One after another,
Is indeed not what i expected to take.
But I remembered I was the one who prayed for all this.
To make a change for things,
so why can't i accept it sometimes, when change comes.

And now, I've finally got it.
Changes comes always,
It matters on how big or small it is.
We take small changes by stride,
But for big ones, it is like a blow.
Starting with denying the fact,
Secondly, avoiding the problem,
Thirdly, unable to suit to the choices and environment,
Forth, slowly accepting.

Lastly, getting immune to all this.
I've learned choices comes, because of reasons and opinions.
The thing is no matter how much we can deny something,
It will still happen.

But to find the positiveness in the negative thoughts,
Is the one that matters the most.
And also to remember you don't know,
what is going to happen tomorrow,
Until you lived it.
So just by trusting in God,
To let him show you the way,
And to understand his intentions and his actions.
You will find the true meaning of all the changes happening.
Like if he took something away from your life,
There must be a learning or a reason behind it,
For you to figure out.
And not to seat down and pout and not do a thing about it.

O wells.
That's all the sad moments of life ='(...
The happy moments will be that at each part of life,
I've got more than one pillar,
My friends, family, :) and everyone.
That when I fall,
I can trust them to catch,
That when I cry,
Their my shoulders,
That when things get back,
They are my shield.
And I saw that in my life,
The protection from the people outside,
from aquaintances that can hurt me,
and enemies that can use me,
to the people who puppet me.
--------------------------------------
So here I am to end this Post!
That overall,
I'm thankful, for everyone that the allow me to have a part of my life in theirs.
That each choice that happens, though unexpected but it comes with a reason,
No choices are bad, if there are bad choices they are called learning journeys,
Like a baby has a choice to learn to walk or continue to crawl when they fall.

mystical illusions. 12:02 AM ♥

LISTEN UP!
Don't spasm!
Don't steal.
Copyrights observed!!

All about her!
ANDREA
Sweet, lovely, deadly
Think before approaching, approached while thinking


Child of Christ

Tell me what you THINK!

Say Hello to more.

Assorted M&Ms =)

AnDy
Estee =)
Nicholas
Mean-Zac who change his blog =(
Han Shop blog=(

Music Garage

Lily
Wendy

XMS
Jac
YanLing
JingYi
Zahirah
Pauline
Aini
ZhanYi

Trackers =)

Nicole
Esther
Kelly
Yvonne

W16K

Peigen
Faiz

W46P

Song Ren
Khad =)
Xin Rou
Sophia
Gordan

W67Q

Stephy
PeiLing
JiaQi
Carina
Alicia
Orange
LiPing
Misa
Jess

W65F

Fiqa
Welna

Churchie

Marcus
Iggy
Amanda Soh =)
Camy
Paul
Jan
Louis
Kevin
Betina
Paul
Kevin
Isabelle
Germaine
Mark
Abriel
Zac
AmandaPhua
Betina
Jochebed Older

Gratitude is thy name
Hosts: blogger photobucket
Fonts: dafont
Brushes: at0mica juvenile casualty
Designer: Sabrina
Editor: Photoshop Elements 5.0

Ghost of the past
December 2006 ♥
January 2007 ♥
March 2007 ♥
April 2007 ♥
May 2007 ♥
June 2007 ♥
July 2007 ♥
August 2007 ♥
September 2007 ♥
October 2007 ♥
November 2007 ♥
December 2007 ♥
January 2008 ♥
February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
June 2008 ♥
July 2008 ♥
August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
January 2009 ♥
February 2009 ♥
May 2009 ♥
June 2009 ♥
July 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥
December 2009 ♥
January 2010 ♥
February 2010 ♥
November 2010 ♥
January 2011 ♥

Sing with your HEART and the soul will listen
Artist: "Southborder"
Title: "With a smile"
ERASERHEADS lyrics
pps: Across happiness a rainbow appears

counter
graphical counter